Book Review : Breathe


Breathe // Beni Rusani // RM 30 // White Coat

Basically, this was my first English book for 2017 and I was triggered by those buyers where they posted good review in Instagram. Btw, I triggered by the book cover itself tho. Haha!

Even though I've read few of "Diagnosis" book but I never actually know the writers and I did not focus on their way of writing because I was focus on the stories. Hence I have no expectation toward this novel.

GLAD I DID'T KNOW WHO IS BENI RUSANI AT THE FIRST PLACE.

Ok back to the review, firstly you have to know that this story play with timeline. You need to actually focus (haha) I mean realize which period are you in now. PAST-PRESENT! It helps your imagination to actually moving forward or OUH THIS IS FLASHBACK TIME!!!

As one of the readers that rarely know or read about medic thinggy or medical terms, well Dr. Beni use easy and understandable words. He actually describe and explain the terms so the reader won't freak out lol. 

CERITA NI SUMPAH BEST KALAU BUAT MOVIE!

There are lot of lessons to learn that I could realize is human should not or should stop being judgmental just because someone being rude or being not the way how you like that person to be. Because we never be in other people shoes, we never know what have they gone through, hardship, failure or even losing the loved ones. Sit back and relax even if sometime you just cannot bear with it anymore then step your feet and move. 

And one more thing, learn to forgive yourself. 
When you forgive, you allow space -- space for improvement!
That's the progress!

nyonyalee

Comments

Popular Posts