BOOK REVIEW: THE ART OF LETTING GOD


THE ART OF LETTING GOD // MIZI WAHID // 
RM50 // IMAN PUBLICATION

It has been awhile since the last time I posted my book review. Not that I stop reading but I simply don't have the vibes to make review. So the feel is here -- I shall start with this one!

I asked around for book suggestion and headed straight to Hanis Azizi as I know shes one of kind who love to read book. Hanis suggested me this book "The Art of Letting God by Mizi Wahid" although I asked her for not an "ISLAMIC" book hahahahahaha!
HOWEVER I AM BEYOND GLAD THAT BUY-READ-FINISH-NOW REVIEWING THIS BOOK! HAHAHAHA THANK YOU HANIS. Finished it within 3 hectic days.

I highly recommend this book to those who have issue with GOD! Like yeah you deserve this baby. Such a soothing words that slightly and slowly make you understand and realize that everything will happen according to your own timeline with your own path. 

The best is yet to come! Author helps us to live our life day by day. Its okay to feeling down, its okay to grief for the your lost but everything happen for a reason and
  everything happen for you not against you. Let go of your ego, let go the hate in you.

As I read through I think the "Letting God" phase is that part of surrendering. Often time we (me) always surrender before put any effort and sometimes we put too much effort without surrendering to God which soon will cause pain in the heart. Let God do His part. And author explained further on "surrender your power to others" which surprised me that is so true! Really, you gonna keep on dwell in past if you don't let it go. Part of moving on is to let go. 

Please grab this chance to read this book. It will somehow (God will) will change your perspective, give you a thought on how to continue living, slap you in the face, make you think deeper, and most importantly give you a wise reason why to let go for the thing you can't control.

nyonyalee

Comments

Popular Posts